College Life

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Go down

College Life

Post by Alfred F. Jones on Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:03 am

It had been two weeks since he had moved into his dorm and met his dorm mate Arthur.
It had been awkward to say the least with all the effort the student office did to help you try to find a compatible dorm mate. He had even filled out all the personality forms honestly and fully, giving paragraph answers. Which he never did. Then they gave him Arthur. From then on he had dubbed him Iggy. The guy wasn't too happy about that. Fuck the guy was rarely happy about anything. Always complaining about something. He swore the guy probably complained in his sleep.

So the two weeks hadnt been that bad. This week was Frosh week. Frosh week was a festival for all the freshmen to welcome them into college life and introduce them to clubs and fraternities on campus. Alfred didnt really now what he was going to do. He thought of something like the Video Game club or something of the like.

The university wasn't that big and it was a local one at that. Dorms were on the put skirts of the school buildings and the gym was to the side with a separate building for the cafeteria and chapel.

Back to his current problem. Iggy, his crazy, OCD dorm mate. He folds his underwear. WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT?!
Alfred F. Jones

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: College Life

Post by Arthur Kirkland on Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:10 am

Arthur sighed. So far, he was hating college. From the craziness of the other students around him, to the food they served in the cafeteria. Thank god for the coffee shop, and cafe. But what really got to him, his roommate. First off, he hadn't even wanted to live on campus, but in an apartment on his own. To bad his money situation didn't help him with that. But now he gets put with a complete mess of an idiot with a crazy hero-complex! If he found one more pair of dirty underwear laying around, he was going to cry.

Now, Frosh week hadn't been so bad. He had almost thoroughly enjoyed it. He had decided he would join the student government, and so far, he was liking it fine. It worked well with his slight OCD anyway.

Now back to his dorm. It was to small. And he would rather stay as far away from Alfred F. Jones as possible.
Arthur Kirkland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfred F. Jones on Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:22 am

He walked into the room, fresh from his shower and in nothing but a towel. He moved over to his side of the room and threw his clothes on the floor to join the others. He kicked around a couple of piles of clothing and other miscellaneous things. When he couldn't find what he was looking for with his foot. he dropped his towel and started to search with his hands, completely nude.
Alfred F. Jones

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Kirkland on Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:33 am

Arthur walked into the dorm, intent on taking a nice nap. He froze when he saw his oh so wonderful roommate wandering around in the nude. "Alfred! Put some fucking clothes on!Or at least a towel! What are you doing?" He closed his eyes, growling in anger.
Arthur Kirkland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfred F. Jones on Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:37 am

"I would if I could find some that were clean. Fuck." He growled as he moved around. Fuck, he wouldn't have money for laundry til another week and a half. "Fuck this shit!" He growled kicking at the dirty clothes.
Alfred F. Jones

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Kirkland on Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:45 am

He shook his head, still not opening his eyes. "Maybe if you organized your clothes better you wouldn't have to be looking around on the floor!"
Arthur Kirkland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfred F. Jones on Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:48 am

"I do, these are all dirty." He sighed. "Can you help me? Why are your eyes closed? We have the same equipment." He said with a frown.
Alfred F. Jones

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Kirkland on Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:52 am

"I meant organize what's on the floor! And why would I want to look at some naked guy I barely know? That's just awkward!" He found his bed and threw himself on it, burying his face in his pillow. "Tell me when you grow a brain and figure out it'd just be easier to pick the clothes up."
Arthur Kirkland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfred F. Jones on Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:02 am

Alfred just stood there, steaming coming from him in waves. He was on here completely on a scholarship. He didn't have two pennies to rub together. Getting into college had been hard, and he barely got enough to scrape by. He would be given 76 dollars every other week to help with laundry and other essentials.
He had been listening to him whining and complaining for 2 solid weeks and he was fucking sick of it.

"I don't have a cloths basket, or a dresser. I have to use it as a makeshift desk. I don't have the money to spend on laundry for another week. My allowance doesn't really cover things. So will you stop bitching and just let me borrow some boxers?" He asked through his teeth with a sigh.
Alfred F. Jones

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Kirkland on Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:04 am

Arthur finally looked up in shock. "I didn't mean it like that! I literally meant put them in piles or something!" He got up to grab a pair of boxers from his dresser and handed them to him. "Do you need anything else?"
Arthur Kirkland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfred F. Jones on Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:08 am

"No, thanks. I have jeans over here and I can febreeze one of my shirts." He said with a sigh, "Thanks." He said as he slipped on the pair of boxers and moved to his desk, that was revealed to actually be his dresser just covered with a sheet.
Alfred F. Jones

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Kirkland on Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:10 am

Arthur couldn't help but feel guilty, but refused to pity the American. "You know, I can wash your clothes with mine. It would be no big deal? And just so you know, I'm offering because one, they stink. And two, seeing you walk around naked all the time is going to scar me for life."
Arthur Kirkland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfred F. Jones on Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:15 am

He let out a small chuckle and smirked as he pulled on his jeans. "Okay. Thanks." He said as he put his dog tags back around his neck before clearing a spot near his bed. He then got down on the floor and started to do military grade push ups, the lean and toned muscles in his back shifting.
Alfred F. Jones

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Kirkland on Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:19 am

Arthur never failed to not realize he was staring every time Alfred did some type of exercise, and he hated himself whenever he finally noticed. he had realized some time ago that he'd developed a bit of a crush on the other, but he would never act upon it. The last time he had, it hadn't ended up so well.
Arthur Kirkland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfred F. Jones on Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:24 am

After doing his usual routine, he sat up and did a back bend, his muscles rolling and popping. He then popped up like a jack rabbit, "So what are you doing today? Today I think the LGBT club is having a rock climbing thing and some other stuff today. Should be fun." He said walking over to Arthur.
Alfred F. Jones

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Kirkland on Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:30 am

"Oh, that does sound like-Wait what? LGBT? Are you? You're straight aren't you?" He gaped at him for a moment, trying to process what was being said to him.
Arthur Kirkland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfred F. Jones on Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:33 am

"I like what I like, gender doesn't really matter but that has nothing to do with what I just asked." He said as flopped down on the other's bed. "Rock climbing. It's going to be completely epic. You have to come with Iggy."
Alfred F. Jones

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Kirkland on Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:44 am

"My name is Arthur. And it sounds like a lot of fun. I'll go, if you call me Arthur." He smirked, slumping onto his bed.
Arthur Kirkland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfred F. Jones on Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:47 am

"Artie." He said with a grin. "Arthur's too stiff, man. You need to loosen up." He said pulling the other close. "God, you're stiff." He said as he squeezed his shoulders.
Alfred F. Jones

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Kirkland on Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:52 am

"Pl-Please stop that!" He pulled away, feeling his face heat up. "I'll go! Artie's fine!"
Arthur Kirkland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfred F. Jones on Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:54 am

"Seriously, if you don't untense those muscles they are really going to lead to back problems." He said pulling him back and started to massage his shoulders. "Don't worry about it."
Alfred F. Jones

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Kirkland on Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:00 pm

Arthur's face flushed, but he leaned into the touch unconsciously. "Whatever you say Git."
Arthur Kirkland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfred F. Jones on Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:02 pm

He chuckled shaking his head. "Whateves. Why don't you lay on your stomach so I can message the rest of your back." He asked as he rubbed a tender spot with his talented fingers.
Alfred F. Jones

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Kirkland on Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:05 pm

"Ah. Well I guess it won't hurt..." He lay down on his bed, not really minding getting a free massage. As much as he didn't want to admit it, Alfred was amazing.
Arthur Kirkland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfred F. Jones on Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:07 pm

He moved and straddled his waist and started to massage his back, pressing down on his back and popping it a bit.

"Yep, knew it." He said successfully.
Alfred F. Jones

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next