Hetalia RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

melody of life - what's your song?

4 posters

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

melody of life - what's your song? - Page 13 Empty Re: melody of life - what's your song?

Post by Soren Mikkelsen Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:01 pm

He grinned as he ran up the stairs to the front door.
Soren Mikkelsen
Soren Mikkelsen
Admin

Back to top Go down

melody of life - what's your song? - Page 13 Empty Re: melody of life - what's your song?

Post by Lukas Bondevik Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:06 am

He followed slowly trying not to look like a fan boy having his dreams come true.
Lukas Bondevik
Lukas Bondevik

Back to top Go down

Post by Soren Mikkelsen Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:18 am

He opened the door and walked in to the foyer before walking into a large open floor space. There weren't any walls at all. It looked like a huge loft apartment. One side of the floor was pretty bare while the other was heavily decorated. In one corner of the heavily decorated side was a large dinning room with a kitchen. The other corner looked like a combination game room and living room. There was a large couch, TV, beanbags large body pillows were around the desk over to the side. It had papers piled sky high and strolled around. There sat a collections of all types of guitars. "Make yourself at him. There's food in the fridge. I'm going to go change and I'll be right back." He said as he ran to the set of stairs and hopped up to the next room.
Soren Mikkelsen
Soren Mikkelsen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lukas Bondevik Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:41 am

Lukas walked over to the couch and sat down calmly waiting. His eyes looked everywhere in awe. He chewed his lower lip but once Soren was out of sight he ran over and started to look at everything. He moved from guitars to papers picking up some and reading over them.
Lukas Bondevik
Lukas Bondevik

Back to top Go down

Post by Soren Mikkelsen Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:45 am

Some were sheet music others were doodles and lyrics that he had jolted down and crossed and revised.

A couple had lukas's name on them One was the lyrics for the song he had sung earlier that day. Another one was titled Waiting.
Soren Mikkelsen
Soren Mikkelsen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lukas Bondevik Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:02 am

He looked at the lyrics on the page and closed his eyes. He could almost hear the way it would sound as Soren sang it. His body relaxed as he sang one part of it.

"Waiting for you,
Waiting till you,
Waiting for your heart."

He dragged out certain words to see how they felt when they were sang.
Lukas Bondevik
Lukas Bondevik

Back to top Go down

Post by Soren Mikkelsen Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:05 am

He ran into his bedroom and moved quickly. He pulled his shirt off and smelt himself. Oh god... He couldn't believe he had been around him smiling like that. He pulled his clothing and ran to his bathroom for a quick shower.
Soren Mikkelsen
Soren Mikkelsen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lukas Bondevik Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:10 am

He put the music down and started to look over some of the other things in the room. He couldn't stop looking at everything. Lukas smiled at bit as he moved his hand to fiddle with his hair pin. "I can't believe I'm in his house. God Arthur would flip if he saw me."
Lukas Bondevik
Lukas Bondevik

Back to top Go down

Post by Soren Mikkelsen Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:14 am

Just then the back door opened and in walked Steve, in boxers. He stopped at the sight of Lukas. "Dude what are you doing here? Where's the big man?" He asked as he walked into the kitchen.
Soren Mikkelsen
Soren Mikkelsen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lukas Bondevik Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:16 am

The smile dropped the moment the door opened and he turned to stare at Soren's bass player. He moved back to the couch sitting down again. "I don't know. He told me to stay here."
Lukas Bondevik
Lukas Bondevik

Back to top Go down

Post by Soren Mikkelsen Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:18 am

He nodded and rummaged in the freezer grabbing a large tub of ice cream. "You never saw me." He said as he walked back into the living room and started to rummaged around Soren's CD collection.
Soren Mikkelsen
Soren Mikkelsen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lukas Bondevik Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:19 am

Lukas took out his phone and snapped a picture before sending it to Soren's phone.
Lukas Bondevik
Lukas Bondevik

Back to top Go down

Post by Soren Mikkelsen Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:26 am

Soren had been in the shower not even a minute just enjoying the water when his phone went off. He turned the water off and wrapped a towel around his waist, tucking it in as he read the text message.

Loud footsteps were heard from the stairs as Soren came running into the room. He glared at the other. "Drop the cherry garcia and no one with get hurt." He growled. "I told you to stop stealing my shit for your hook ups. Maybe if they knew how lame you were they wouldn't fuck you and it would serve you right. Now put the fucking CDs back and hand over the ice cream and go back to your shed!"
Soren Mikkelsen
Soren Mikkelsen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lukas Bondevik Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:30 am

Lukas looked over at the other and stared with wide eyes. Fuck... Slowly he got up and walked to the front door. "I'll go wait in the car." With that said he ran out and hurried to his car. He started texting Arthur as he walked.

'God! I just saw Soren Naked! OH FUCK MY LIFE!'
Lukas Bondevik
Lukas Bondevik

Back to top Go down

Post by Soren Mikkelsen Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:44 am

He sighed and steve looked at him. "Sorry man." He said as he put the CD's back as well as the ice cream. Steve waved as he left. Soren moved back upstairs, sending a text to Lukas.

'sorry about that. he's gone. you can come back inside. I'm just going to take a quick shower.. it's too hot outside for you to be waiting in your car.
Soren Mikkelsen
Soren Mikkelsen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Kirkland Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:51 am

Arthur stared at the message he'd gotten for a moment before bursting into giggles. 'Like what you saw?' Was his reply.
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lukas Bondevik Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:54 am

Lukas looked over the text from Soren and shook his head as he sat on his car. He called Arthur not really wanting to have to type it all out.
Lukas Bondevik
Lukas Bondevik

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Kirkland Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:58 am

Arthur jumped when his ringtone began playing, and answered it without looking at who it was. "Hello, Arthur Kirkland speaking."
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lukas Bondevik Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:01 am

"Iggy stop being an ass," Lukas hissed. "I can't handle this all. HE WAS NAKED!"
Lukas Bondevik
Lukas Bondevik

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Kirkland Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:05 am

Arthur smiled, stopping himself from snickering. "Sorry, sorry. What would you like me to say? I am oh so sorry you saw your idol naked?"
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lukas Bondevik Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:08 am

Lukas smacked himself in the forehead. "Fuck you.... I almost embarrassed myself back there."
Lukas Bondevik
Lukas Bondevik

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Kirkland Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:10 am

He finally sighed, "Alright, what happened? Tell me calmly this time."
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lukas Bondevik Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:17 am

He took a deep breath before speaking. "We went to his place to get a guitar and whatever else he wanted but then Soren vanished upstairs. I was sitting on the couch when that fucking retard of a bass player walks in and starts taking Ice cream and CDs so I texted Soren. He came down dripping wet in only a towel and stood there yelling at the guy."
Lukas Bondevik
Lukas Bondevik

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Kirkland Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:26 am

"Well, then he wasn't completely naked. He had a towel. Don't let it bother you to much, or it will just become awkward." He shrugged, before remembering Lukas couldn't see him. "Don't freak out."
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lukas Bondevik Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:47 am

"I'm trying not to. Right now I feel like such a fucking kid though. I have to keep myself in check so much with him."
Lukas Bondevik
Lukas Bondevik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next