Hetalia RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Court Yard

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Court Yard Empty Court Yard

Post by Francis Bonnefoy Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:37 am

Francis leaned back against one of the trees waiting for his friend Gilbert to arrive. They were seniors this year so school was bound to get interesting for them. He shifted a bit as he took a drag from his cigarette while listening to a CD Gil said he just HAD to hear. It was pretty good he had to admit. So far Labyrinth was his favorite. German music was pretty kick ass.
Francis Bonnefoy
Francis Bonnefoy

Back to top Go down

Court Yard Empty Re: Court Yard

Post by Guest Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:40 am

Gilbert walked up to the other, grinning and holding out a hand. "Mind if I bum one while we wait? I have a friend who's coming to hang with us too." he said, drawing a zippo lighter from his pocket and keeping his hand out to accept the cigarette.

Back to top Go down

Post by Francis Bonnefoy Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:44 am

The french teen smirked as he pulled out an ear bud to greet his friend. "Hey Gil." He held out his pack for him to take one of the lovely cancer sticks. "Little Ludwig hide yours again?" he purred as he stood up a bit straighter.
Francis Bonnefoy
Francis Bonnefoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:52 am

Gil took one of the cigarettes, lighting it and taking a long drag before replying. "Second time this month." he said, nodding in agreement. He took another puff, smirking and looking around. "As I said, though. I have a friend joining us today. I think you'll like him!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Soren Mikkelsen Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:00 am

Just then a tall blonde teenager started to make his way towards them. His school uniform disheveled and unbuttoned showing a tight fitting band shirt. He wore a pair of old worn out combat boots that his uniform pants were tucked into.

His hair was wild and unkempt, and his had a beat up old messager bag on his shoulder that was covered in buttons and patches.

"Hey, Gil!" He shouted waving dramatically with both hands.
Soren Mikkelsen
Soren Mikkelsen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:06 am

Gilbert grinned, motioning the other over. "Soren! Sup, man? This is Francis!" he said, nodding his head towards the Frenchman. "Francis, this is Soren." he added, taking another puff of the cigarette.

Back to top Go down

Post by Francis Bonnefoy Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:12 am

Francis smiled as he offered his hand to the other blond. "Salute," he said dropping his cigarette butt on the ground and crushing it with his heel. His long blond hair neatly brushed and pulled back by a blue ribbon showed off his calm and lovely face. His blue eyes were sharp despite his smile and showed the capability for wild fun despite the neat appearance.

"Gilbert you neglected to tell me how handsome your friend was," the blond purred gazing at the other.
Francis Bonnefoy
Francis Bonnefoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Soren Mikkelsen Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:15 am

Soren laughed, smirking at him. "Thanks." He said taking his hand and shaking it for a moment before letting go. "Nice to meet you." He said eyeing his up and down before licking his lips. "Mind if I bum a smoke?" He asked, his light grey eyes shining bright with mischief as he readjusted his bag on his shoulder.
Soren Mikkelsen
Soren Mikkelsen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:19 am

Gilbert stepped back, smoking quietly as he observed his friends. "Guess I did forget to mention that. Be careful with him, Francis, we need him for the game this weekend!" he said, running a hand through his silver hair.

Back to top Go down

Post by Francis Bonnefoy Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:25 am

The blond tilted his head back and laughed as he offered a cigarette to the Dane. "Take all the fun out of it why don't you. And here I was hoping my best friend would let me slam his new friend against the bathroom wall for a quick fuck." He gave the Danish teen a sexy smirk as he licked his lips.

"Wonder what he tastes like?"
Francis Bonnefoy
Francis Bonnefoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Soren Mikkelsen Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:28 am

He smirked. "Depends on which part of me you lick." He said raising an eyebrow, licking his lips again before taking the cancer stick and placing in his mouth. "Got a light?" He said around it.
Soren Mikkelsen
Soren Mikkelsen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:30 am

Gilbert handed Soren his lighter, rolling his eyes. "I should have known that getting the two of you in the same place would be like this." he said, punctuating it with a chuckle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Francis Bonnefoy Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:37 am

Francis smirked at him shrugging his shoulders as if it wasn't a big deal. "Mon ami you should know me by now. If it's sexy and walks on two legs I'm bound to flirt with it."
Francis Bonnefoy
Francis Bonnefoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Soren Mikkelsen Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:38 am

"And here I thought I was special." He said sarcastically taking a long drag and tilting his head up and slowly blew out smoke rings.
Soren Mikkelsen
Soren Mikkelsen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:43 am

"Nah, you shoulda seen him the first time he met me!" Gilbert laughed, flicking his cigarette to the ground and stomping it out. "Then again, he was a great fuck~" he added, ruffling Francis' hair with a grin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Francis Bonnefoy Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:48 am

"Was? I still am the best fuck you'll ever get," he purred moving and wrapping himself around the Prussian. "Hot nights at Antonio's pool house or how about that time in the back of your car? You couldn't have forgotten those."
Francis Bonnefoy
Francis Bonnefoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Soren Mikkelsen Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:50 am

Soren laughed loudly as he exhale smoke. "Wow... That sounds sexy." He said with a grin. "I'm a little jealous." He teased.
Soren Mikkelsen
Soren Mikkelsen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:54 am

Gilbert wrapped his arms around Francis, leaning down to purr in his ear. "I'll admit that~ and you still owe me another from that one bet~" He looked up at Soren, grinning. "Nothing to be jealous of, though! I'm sure you'll get your chance at, if not both, then at least one of us~" he said with a wink.

Back to top Go down

Post by Francis Bonnefoy Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:00 am

Francis moaned for show as he glanced over at the Dane. "I'm really fun at parties mon ami. Hang around the Bad Touch Trio long enough and you'll learn you can have sex anywhere."
Francis Bonnefoy
Francis Bonnefoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Soren Mikkelsen Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:05 am

He smirked at him. "You arent teaching me anything I don't already know. " He said rolling his eyes as finished his cigarette. "So, is this school any good? My other one was shitty."
Soren Mikkelsen
Soren Mikkelsen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:06 am

"It's alright. Easy to get away with shit. And the guys are hoooooot." he said, sliding his hand up and down Francis' back slowly, obviously enjoying teasing the other slightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Francis Bonnefoy Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:14 am

"We'll have to take you on a tour of the place later." He pressed closer to Gilbert. "You keep touching me Gil and I'll just have to take you to one of our spots."
Francis Bonnefoy
Francis Bonnefoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Soren Mikkelsen Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:19 am

"Sweet. Maybe I can get some decent ass here." He said eyeing Francis before turning to Gil. "So what do you guys do around other than fuck?" He asked with a laugh.
Soren Mikkelsen
Soren Mikkelsen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:24 am

"Drink, party, hang out, mess with underclassmen, smoke. Basically whatever we want to." he replied, running a hand through the frenchmans hair. "Also, Francis, you say that like its a bad thing~! We should show Soren a few spots he can be alone with...whoever~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Francis Bonnefoy Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:28 am

"Mmmm but only if you say something dirty in German first. You know I love languages." He moved and started to nip at the Prussian's neck. His eyes stayed glued to Soren as he teased the albino. It was turning into a game. How long before Soren wanted Francis? What kind of fuck would the other be? Or an even better question, would Soren be more than just a wild time?
Francis Bonnefoy
Francis Bonnefoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum