Hetalia RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character Applications

+14
Nguyen Thi Lien
Roderich Edelstein
Antonio Fernandez
Iryna Braginski
Alfred F. Jones
Arthur Kirkland
Im Yong Hyung
Ludwig Beilschmidt
TinoV
Lukas Bondevik
Soren Mikkelsen
ivan braginski
Francis Bonnefoy
Matthew Williams
18 posters

Go down

Character Applications Empty Character Applications

Post by Matthew Williams Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:16 am

Human Name:
Birthday:
Sexual Orientation:
Height:
Weight:
Appearance:

Language(s):
Capital:

Hobbies:

Family:
Friends:
Enemies:

Brief Introduction:

Everything is optional except if your character is an OC. It would also be fun if it was completed "in-character". Of course, you don't have to if you don't want.

Matthew Williams
Matthew Williams
Admin

https://hetaliarpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Character Applications Empty Re: Character Applications

Post by Francis Bonnefoy Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:49 am

Human Name: Francis Bonnefoy (Means Frenchman of good faith)
Birthday: July 14

Sexual Orientation: I enjoy all beautiful people be they man or woman
Height: 5' 9"
Weight: That's a little rude
Appearance: Long beautiful blond locks and dazzling blue eyes

Language(s): French
Capital: Paris

Hobbies: Music and art as well as cooking and flirting with all the beautiful women and men *winks*
Likes: Cooking, Good food and wine, reading, painting, philosophy, art of all kinds
Dislikes: England plain and simple

Family: Matthew and Marin are the best children any papa could ask for! *cuddles* Oh yes and I was also the big brother of Holy Roman Empire believe it or not.
Friends: Gilbert, Antonio (we were the bad touch trio), Alfred, Matthew, Marin, I have many friends.
Enemies: Austria at times and Arthur and I argue often

Brief Introduction: bonjour mes ami! I am Francis Bonnefoy but really Is one truly needed for me? With my charming good looks and grand history who wouldn't know of the marvelous Francis. You meet me once and I leave an ever lasting impression. Just don't believe anything that silly Arthur says I'm really a great guy! Just ask Antonio and Gilbert, I am very clever and a tactical genius in war. I was once feared as a murderous country but have since laid aside my blade for a more peaceful life. I am now more for the art of love and philosophy than war.

Last edited by Francis Bonnefoy on Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Francis Bonnefoy
Francis Bonnefoy

Back to top Go down

Post by ivan braginski Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:22 pm

Human Name: Ivan Braginski
Birthday: December 30

Sexual Orientation: Orientation? *smiles* I like everyone
Height: 6' 4"
Weight: *blinks and tilts head* is that important for you to know?
Appearance: I have Blond hair and violet eyes.

Language(s): Russian
Capital: Moscow

Hobbies: Drinking vodka, playing with my love Lithuania, helping everyone become one with me and.... hiding from the Belarus
Likes: Vodka, Toris, vodka, Mother Russia, vodka, Yao, my sisters, oh and did I say vodka? Cause I like vodka.
Dislikes: Boring meetings, not having vodka, and Natasha stalking me

Family: Natasha is my younger sister and Iryna is my older sister
Friends: Yao, Natasha, Yekaterina, Toris, Raivis, Eduard, actually everyone wants to be my friend *smiles* because everyone will become one with Russia
Enemies: America

Brief Introduction: Hello I am Ivan! would you like to become one with me?
ivan braginski
ivan braginski

Back to top Go down

Post by Soren Mikkelsen Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:24 pm

Human Name: Soren Mikkelsen
Birthday: Every day is my birthday when you're as AWESOME as me!

Sexual Orientation: Whoever I deem worthy
Height: 5'10"
Weight: -angerface- Are you calling me FAT? -holds up axe-
Appearance: Sexy spiky blonde hair and smokey hazel eyes.

Language(s): Danish, Faroese, Greenlandic (Inuit dialect), German; English
Capital:Copenhagen

Hobbies: Drinking, fighting,
Likes: Norway, fighting, drinking, eating, Iceland's boots. AWESOME thngs and people
Dislikes: unAWESOME things and people

Family: Sweden, Norway, Finland, and Iceland (I'M THEIR BIG BROTHER -gets smacked by Norway- )
Friends: The Nordics, Prussia, America, and Germany.
Enemies: Anyone who disrespects my AWESOME

Brief Introduction: What? You dont KNOW me? -strikes awesome pose- I'M THE KING OF SCANDINAVIA!!!

Soren Mikkelsen
Soren Mikkelsen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lukas Bondevik Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:04 am

Human Name: Lukas Bondevik
Birthday: May 17

Sexual Orientation: (Stares at you blankly)
Height: Tall
Weight: (Blank stare)
Appearance: short, light blond hair and dull blue eyes.

Language(s): Norwegian
Capital: Oslo

Hobbies: Music, Literature, Architecture, Fighting, and watching Denmark fail
Dislikes: Denmark

Family: All the Nordics
Friends: Iceland
Enemies: (stares blankly)

Brief Introduction: Norway has short, light blond hair and dull blue eyes. He wears a belted, navy blue sailor top with a lighter blue collar, tie, and cuffs, with matching pants and sailor hat. He sports a Nordic Cross barrette in his hair, and has a detached haircurl that floats independently beside his head.Norway is a mysterious man of few words and expressions, and is reclusive from the everyday world as well as painfully shy around strangers. He is often shown to have a troll or fairy with him, and has the ability to see and interact with various supernatural creatures. he seems rather honest. Mr. Puffin refers to him as a "snarky guy."
Lukas Bondevik
Lukas Bondevik

Back to top Go down

Post by TinoV Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:53 am

Human Name: Tino Väinämöinen
Birthday: December 6th
Age: Why should you need to know? I'm old enough...Let's say that.

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual? I guess, I've never exactly been with anyone.
Height: 5'2" I'm so short...
Weight: That's a rude question!
Appearance: short, light blonde hair, purplish-brown eyes.

Language(s): Finnish, Norse, some Swedish, English
Capital: Helsinki

Hobbies: Ice-skating! Music, Culture, history, and cooking!
Likes: Christmas! It's my favorite time of the year! Oh, and I do like Sweden.
Dislikes: Um...Russia?

Family: the Nordics, Sealand.
Friends: Everyone!
Enemies: None that I know of...

Brief Introduction: Finland has a very cheery attitude no matter what, despite his history being a bit grim. He has short light-blonde hair, and an eye color a mix between brown and purple. He loves all things Christmas, and is a christian, despite being very proud of his Pagan roots. He would rather still be Pagan, actually, and if asked, he would say he was still mostly. Finland is usually very open about his feelings, unless you intimidate him, but will still try to be as kind as possible. He has mother-hen tendencies, but does not act like a woman normally. His cooking is almost as bad as England's, though he doesn't realize this.
TinoV
TinoV

Back to top Go down

Post by Ludwig Beilschmidt Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:48 pm

Human Name: Ludwig Beilschmidt
Birthday: June 8th

Sexual Orientation: Homosexual
Height: 5' 11”
Weight: 180 lbs.
Appearance: I am quite large for my young age. My face is a little more rounded than Gilbert's and I am also a bit taller than him (which seems to annoy him greatly). I have light blonde hair and blue eyes. My shoulders are broad, which apparently is one of the reasons why I come off so intimidating; or so I've been told. I tend to have a stern face, but please don't let that deter you from speaking to me, I simply dislike my smile.

Language(s): German, English, Dutch
Capital: Berlin

Hobbies: Baking kuchen, playing the cello, reading, taking care of my dogs, making sure Gilbert stays out of trouble, excising, cleaning, cooking
Dislikes: When Frau Merkel is being stubborn, my brother getting into trouble, being interrupted, being ignored, filth, clutter

Family: Prussia and Vati Germania
Friends: Denmark, Netherlands, Belgium, America
Enemies: None at the moment, although Italy is becoming quite a thorn in my side as of late...

Brief Introduction: Guten Abend, my name is Ludwig, or Germany; whichever you prefer. I am sure that most of you remember who I am quite clearly, so I will skip the formalities. I enjoy reading and savoring what little alone time I manage to scrounge up. However, I also tend to have quite a nice time with Prussia when we are together. I don't mind going out for a drink once in a while, so don't hesitate to ask.
Ludwig Beilschmidt
Ludwig Beilschmidt

Back to top Go down

Post by Im Yong Hyung Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:41 am

((D,: I can't believe I have to do this again .3. oh well~! I shall work on this in pieces cus I have 3 other hetalia sites . . . ))
Human Name: Im Yong Hyung
Birthday: August 15th

Sexual Orientation: . . . I will not answer to this idiotic question . . .
Height: Roughly about the height of my brother (whom's height is not stated, but it is said that he is taller than the rest of his 'brothers')
Weight: 140lbs
Appearance: I have the same identical face as my younger brother, and also an ahoge (though it curls downwards and usually has a scowl on its face). But my hair is quite different; my bangs slightly cover the right part of my face, and is longer and tied into a braid. I usually wear my dark green military uniform, but I do also have the same kind of hanbok as Yong Soo, though it is red instead of navy blue.

Language(s): Korean
Capital: Pyongyang

Hobbies: 'Practicing' war methods.
Dislikes: South

Family: Im Yong Soo-ssi, China, mostly all of the Asian countries
Friends: Russia, China
Enemies: Hungary, U.S., Japan

Brief Introduction: *bows* An-yong-ha-se-yo, cho-nun Hyung Soo i-e-yo. (Hi, my name is Hyung Soo =D) I am the older twin of Yong-ssi and well, unlike him, I don't have the, erm, shall we say requisite? To grope people and claim everything is from Korea. As you could guess, I am representing North Korea and all of its glory.

((Just so you know: The right side of his bangs are longer because they represent the fact that he is blind in his right eye, although he denies it))

Last edited by Im Yong Hyung on Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:11 am; edited 5 times in total
Im Yong Hyung
Im Yong Hyung

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Kirkland Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:56 am

Country: United kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland (England for short)
Human Name: Arthur Kirkland
Birthday: April 23rd
Age: I don't believe it is polite for a Gentleman to announce his age to the world.

Sexual Orientation: I have no reason to tell you! But if I had to say, it would probably be pansexual. You know, anyone who happens to click with me?
Height: Are you making fun of my short stature?
Weight: This is a terribly rude question.
Appearance: Short blonde hair, bright green eyes, A bit large eyebrows.

Language(s): Welsh, Scottish, Gaelic, The Queen's English
Capital: London

Hobbies: Cooking, reading, knitting.
Dislikes: France, American food.

Family: America, Scotland, Wales, Ireland all brothers.
Friends: America, Japan.
Enemies: France, Spain.

Brief Introduction: Good day chaps, I am Arthur Kirkland, otherwise known as England. I am quite an old country, but asking me my age is very rude, and I would insist you do not. I enjoy knitting, cooking (which I am not as horrendous at as some say) and sitting down to read a good, classic mystery novel. Which I would prefer you don't interrupt while I'm involved in this activity.
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfred F. Jones Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:44 pm

Human Name: Alfred F. Jones
Birthday: July 4

Sexual Orientation: That's classified info.
Height: 5'6, 5'7
Weight: I'm not fat! No matter what those other countries tell you. It's all lies!!
Appearance:Awesome blonde hair, Blue eyes and swagger!

Language(s): English, duh.
Capital: Washington, DC.

Hobbies: TV, Hunting, fishing, Video games.... um....
Likes: McDonald's. Place is heaven. England sometimes...Sometimes... Tony....my bro...freedom
Dislikes:slow drivers, horrible Europeans, and that floating bear.... when McDonald's ice cream machine is broken..total rage quit on that one.

Family:My Bro, Mattie. England...
Friends:Prussia, Denmark... dude everyone likes me..
Enemies:Russia.

Brief Introduction: I'm the greatest country in the world. America Land of the FREE and home of the BRAVE. Though I'm more of a Steelers fan. Baseball not my thing dude, though it is one of my past times. McDonald's is amazing. They came out with this new thing called a S'mores Pie. You have to try it. It is EPIC!
Alfred F. Jones
Alfred F. Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Iryna Braginski Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:25 am

Human Name: Iryna Braginski
Birthday: August 4
Age: What a question? Do you want me to tell my brother?

Sexual Orientation: Straight
Height: 5'5
Weight: Left or Right?
Appearance:Short blonde hair, beautiful sky blue eyes and large tracks of land

Language(s): Ukrainian, Russian and German
Capital: Kiev

Hobbies: Making friends, currently the winner of the world's longest running game of hide and seek.
Likes: reading good books by the fire, long walks on the beach, and poking dead things with a stick
Dislikes: Family reunions, Ivan's snoring, making a bad first impression

Family: Russia and Belarus
Friends:*large puppy dog eyes* Will you be my friend?
Enemies:*sniffles* I thought everyone liked me... *sobs*

Brief Introduction: Hey, I'm Ukraine! I'm really nice and I hope you are too and be the best of friends. So Don't tell Russia I was here! *goes back into hiding place*
Iryna Braginski
Iryna Braginski

Back to top Go down

Post by Antonio Fernandez Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:21 pm

Human Name: Antonio Fernandez

Birthday:

Sexual Orientation: That's for you to find out~!

Height: I'm very self conscious about my height... I'm not as tall as people think I am. ;;

Weight: Rude!

Appearance: Um, I guess I would describe myself as tan with green eyes and a dashing smile~

Language(s): Castellano~ Ole.

Capital: Madrid

Hobbies: Playing guitar, sun bathing, gardening and taking long walks on the beach at sunset. Oh! And don't forget playing tag with the bulls~ I usually win.

Likes: Tomatoes, good wine, romantic comedies, dancing, accents, Gilgil and Franny and Lovi~ x3

Dislikes: There aren't many things I don't like. I think I like even the things I hate! Well, okay, maybe I don't like celery. Ick.

Family: Rome, S. Italy, N. Italy, Belgium, Netherlands, Austria, France.

Friends: France, Prussia, S. Italy.

Enemies: ENGLAND. Not really~ I'm just kind of sore about a few things. BT

Brief Introduction: Hola, hola~! My name is Antonio. I'm really a fun guy, okay? And if you ever need someone to salsa with, I'm your man~! >w<

Antonio Fernandez
Antonio Fernandez

Back to top Go down

Post by Roderich Edelstein Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:41 pm

Human Name: Roderich Edelstein

Birthday: None of your business.

Sexual Orientation: I'm not fond of labels. Take me as I am or not at all.

Height: Tall enough.

Weight: My weight is my business.

Appearance: A bit on the pale side, I suppose. Violet eyes. My glasses are mostly for aesthetic purposes, so don't bother trying to yank them away. I'm not blind without them.

Language(s): German

Capital: Vienna

Hobbies: Piano, reading, composing, baking, gardening.

Dislikes: Unnecessary noise. Weeds.

Family: Germany, Hungary, Prussia, Germania, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, France, Spain, N. Italy.

Friends: Hungary, Germany, Switzerland. ... Maybe Prussia. :/

Enemies: France and Prussia. :/ You're both horrible, I hope you know.

Brief Introduction: I am Austria, that is all you need to know.

Roderich Edelstein

Back to top Go down

Character Applications Empty Reply to Character Applications

Post by Nguyen Thi Lien Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:30 am

Human Name: Nguyen Thi Lien (Lien is what I go by)
Birthday: I consider my independence from France, September 2, as my birthday.
Age: Do you mean appearance wise or my actual age? Or am I just being too literal with formalities again?

Sexual Orientation: I'm open to anything, really. But I don't see why you'd even need to ask-things like that are personal, you know.
Height: 5'1"
Weight: About 125, last time I measured. But I may have gained or lost a few pounds along the way.
Appearance: Long black hair usually pulled back in a ponytail and dark eyes.

Language(s): Vietnamese
Capital: Ho Chi Minh City

Hobbies: I enjoy listening to music and playing video games. In fact, I'm quite fond of electronics.
Likes: I've always enjoyed having my own freedom, and being left alone to take care of myself.
Dislikes: I detest being ruled or interfered with by someone else. Additionally, I am not fond of paranormal activities. I find them foolish.

Family: I conider the ASEAN nations to be my family.
Friends: I have quite a few, no personal favorites...though I admit I am fond of Thailand.
Enemies: There are none off the top of my head-I have made peace with former enemies such as France and Japan. Though China and I still have some feelings of resentment...and America and I have ended disputes on good terms.

Brief Introduction: Hello, I am Lien of Vietnam. I have had an incredibly rocky past in my time. If you aak China, I'm sure he would deem me as an insolent rebel, but I can assure you I only become violent when I feel I must. But let me warn you that I don't plan on sitting and watching something happen that I know is wrong. I will strongly defend whatever cause I feel is noble and correct, and prepare to be fought back if you start something. I also ask to be forgiven for how formal I sound and appear-I prefer to sound formal around strangers, like ones who have me fill out an odd form such as this. I tend to be incredibly informal when emotions run high.
Nguyen Thi Lien
Nguyen Thi Lien

Back to top Go down

Post by Feliciano Vargas Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:32 am

Human Name: Feliciano Vargas {Veneziano}
Birthday: March 17th.

Sexual Orientation: Hmm.... Whats that? {Bisexual}
Height: 5"7.7ft {So short TT^TT}
Weight: Eh..... I eat a-bit too much Pasta to answer that... Orz..
Appearance: Gorgeous golden brown hued eyes with a goofy grin almost meeting them. His face is slightly chubby yet exposes some muscularity to it. His hair is a gentle brown with some curved locks and an odd curled hair sticking to the left side of his head, slightly long but stays up away from his shoulders.

Language(s): Main language - Italian. Other- English, Espanol.
Capital: Rome.

Hobbies: Art, Italian cuisines, dancing.
Dislikes: Mean kitties!! Switzerland.. eeeekk!

Family: Ancient Rome, S.Italy {Lovino Vargas.}
Friends: Hungary, Austria, Prussia, Germany, Japan, Poland, the Nordic, and France.
Enemies: Switzerland.

Brief Introduction: Ciao! Feliciano is a very bright little guy, with a quirky grin and over lidded eyes. It's kinda confusing how he see's anything ain't it? Well he does worry allot on his weight, but especially his height he thinks he is the smallest country ever. But we have seen others shorter like Japan for example but lets not go into details. Italy may be gentle and cute but he can be so CLUELESS to the point its agitating well.. to Germany it is but to us fans come on we all know its adorable. Alright lets get onto enjoyments, well this Italian playboy loves flirting but he has some talent especially in art his home is a piece of art as well if you give it a look. Well Italy is kind, not the smartest, very funny, and a simultaneous talented fella.
Feliciano Vargas
Feliciano Vargas

Back to top Go down

Post by Mihai Coltea Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:24 am

Human Name: Mihai Coltea
Birthday: 1st December 1918
Age: The real one, or how I look like? Real: 95 and look: 20

Sexual Orientation: Do I have to answer this? {Bisexual}
Height: Tall, but not too tall
Weight: Is not nice to ask such thinks, you know?
Appearance: Shaggy light brown or strawberry blond hair, and I wear a small pearl-like earring on his left ear. I have red eyes a small fang on the left side of my mouth. I also wear a small top with two ribbons coming off of it (one red and one yellow).

Language(s): Main: Romanian; Other: English, German, French, Turkish, Rusian.
Capital: Bucharest

Hobbies: sucking blood from brown hair persons {Obsessed with brown hair}, sleeping
Dislikes: sun light

Family: Moldavia
Friends: Bulgaria, Spain, Prussia, Germany, Austria, N. Italy, S. Italy, France
Enemies: Russia

Brief Introduction: Hello! I am a true blood vampire, so stay away if you had brown hair. I act normal, until someone pissed me off. I live the impresion that I am a bad boy, because of what I am, but if someone stais and takles with me more, he/she finds out that I am a frendly person. I have a strong belive in black magic, that's why I'm so good at it. The folkrore stories bring out my romantic side.
Mihai Coltea
Mihai Coltea

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsulescu Vlad Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:51 pm

Human Name: Ana Kitsulescu
Birthday: 27 August 1991

Sexual Orientation: Not of your business!
Height: 1.70 m
Weight: I'm not telling you that!
Appearance: Brown hair, blue eyes. I ussualy wear a scarf around my neck. I am dressed in a brown jacket with red buttons and ribbons

Language(s): Main: Romanian, Russian; Others: Englosh, German, Spanish
Capital: Chisinau

Hobbies: singing, dancing and writing
Dislikes: that my brother sucks blood

Family: Romania
Friends: Bulgaria, Spain, Prussia, Germany, Austria, N. Italy, S. Italy, France
Enemies: Russia

Brief Introduction: I am friendly and I totaly hate when my brother is sucking blood from people. I usually stay around Mihai, but sometimes I stay with Germany and Italy. You can count on me if you want to know something about my brother.
Kitsulescu Vlad
Kitsulescu Vlad

Back to top Go down

Post by Gustavia Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:30 am

Human Name: Allen Simon
Birthday: September 16th

Sexual Orientation: Straight and single.
Height: 5'7
Weight: 105lb, to be honest.
Appearance: I'm way sexier than any other country. I have brown hair and brown eyes. Though dark, my hair shines like metal that is beautiful and brown. My hair is neat, yet very curly. I have a short nose and have rather large ears.

Language(s): Main language- English. Others: Spanish, Portugese, ect.
Capital: Gustave City

Hobbies: Learning, Reading, Cooking, Drawing, Walking in open fields, Whittling, Making speeches, Writing poems, Making music, and many other activities.
Likes: Freedom, Funny/Cute cat videos, Donuts, Bacon, Bacon on donuts, Donuts on Bacon, Bacon in donuts, Donuts in bacon Elderberry jelly, My beret.
Dislikes: Aggression towards my people, Uncooked bacon, Messed up bathroom stalls, Gits.

Family: America.
Friends: All nations!
Enemies: The kiwi fruit, Cthulhu, New unopened jars of anything, Anyone who insults my beret.

Brief Introduction: Greetings. I am here to represent the nation of Gustavia. I wish to ally myself with other countries. I am very intelligent. Infact, I am n INTJ. I do not like elderberry jelly, I LOVE ELDERBERRY JELLY!!! I hate pears and kiwi fruits. My favourite colour is navy blue. I love to watch MLP, do no make fun of it. But the one thing to do to keep full peace with me is never ever EVER under any circumstances make fun of my beret!
<3 Allen Simon
Gustavia
Gustavia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down