Hetalia RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House Party

3 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

House Party Empty House Party

Post by Guest Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:12 am

Gilbert was walking around, beer in hand. He had lost count of the number of drinks he hand consumed at the sixth, so it was safe to say he was trashed. At this point, he was meandering, just looking for attention, when something caught his eye. The shiny new stripper pole they had just had installed. Setting down his beer, he made his way over, climbing onto the platform and taking ahold of the pole, looking around. "Who wants to see the awesome Gil dance~?" he shouted to the group, seductive smirk on his face.

Back to top Go down

House Party Empty Re: House Party

Post by Soren Mikkelsen Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:19 am

Soren almost choked on his beer. It was about 7th.. maybe and he plastered. He wolf whistled at the german and moved close. "Shake that sexy ass!!" He hollered, his accent thick and he was barely louder than the noise around them.
Soren Mikkelsen
Soren Mikkelsen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Im Yong Hyung Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:21 am

Hyung was sitting in the corner of the room, not sure what brought him to this party, but now he felt the undying need to leave as the albino German approached the silver pole. He had downed possibly 5 beers, and a box and a half of choco pies. He slowed his intake, hoping that he wouldn't run out of choco pies before he left . . . whenever he planned on leaving.
Im Yong Hyung
Im Yong Hyung

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:36 am

Gil grinned at the attention from his friend, hooking his leg around the pole and grinding against it slowly. "You want this~?" he called, smirking down at the Dane with a wink. He lifted both legs, spinning around it once before waving his ass in the air.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soren Mikkelsen Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:42 am

He wiggled his tongue at Gil, making suggestive movements with it. His eyes watching his every move, glossed over in his drunken state. "You know I do.." He purred, moving closer to the platform.
Soren Mikkelsen
Soren Mikkelsen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:45 am

Gil slowly started unbuttoning his shirt, watching the other watching him. "Prove it, baby~" he purred back, dropping the shirt to the ground before grinding against the pole again, mouth opening in a silent moan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soren Mikkelsen Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:51 am

He laughed and sat his beer down and climbed up on the platform. He let his coat fall to the floor as he undid his tie. Smirking at Gil. "I will.." He purred evily.
Soren Mikkelsen
Soren Mikkelsen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:54 am

Gil moved to press flush against the other, kissing at his now exposed neck. "Mmn, good~ I think nows one of the few times I need to be punished, because I've been bad~" he purred against his ear, grinding against him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soren Mikkelsen Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:58 am

"Yesss..." He purred deep in his throat, moving and grabbing his hips and spinning him around and pulling him against his chest. "You've been sooo naughty..." He purred, biting at his neck and digging his nails into his hips as he grind their together to the beat of the song playing.
Soren Mikkelsen
Soren Mikkelsen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:02 am

Gilbert let his head fall back, moaning loudly. "Mmn, Soren~" he purred, grinding back against his hips. "Putting myself on display for everyone, it's just so fun~ What's so bad about that?" he said, running his hands through the Danes hair. "You wanna take me somewhere to yourself, don't you~?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Soren Mikkelsen Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:06 am

"Now why would I want to do that..." He purred as he danced with him, his fingers dipping into his pants.
Soren Mikkelsen
Soren Mikkelsen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:12 am

"Oh, gott.." he muttered, pressing into the others hands at the thought of being fucked in front of everyone at the party. "Soren, please..." he muttered, grinding against him again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ludwig Beilschmidt Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:15 am

Ludwig frowned at the sight in front of him, cheeks heating in jealousy and embarassment at the situation. "Gilbert!" He called out, displeasure obvious on his face and fists clenching at his sides.
Ludwig Beilschmidt
Ludwig Beilschmidt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:16 am

Gil looked down at the other German, smirking. "Be right back, Soren~" He muttered, slinking to the edge of the stage. "Ja, Bruder? What seems to be the problem?" he purred, running a hand over the others cheek.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soren Mikkelsen Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:19 am

Soren laughed and moved over and grabbed his forgot beer and chugged it, some running down his chin and drenching his shirt.
Soren Mikkelsen
Soren Mikkelsen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:27 am

Gilbert turned and pulled Soren into a hard kiss, shoving his tongue into the others mouth, obviously wanting to put on a show for his brother.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ludwig Beilschmidt Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:31 am

The blush on his cheeks darkened, Ludwig tugging Gilbert back to him protectively and scowling. "Come with me..." He muttered, turning to pull the Prussian along with him.
Ludwig Beilschmidt
Ludwig Beilschmidt

Back to top Go down

Post by Soren Mikkelsen Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:35 am

"Aww, Luddy you're stealing the life of the party." He laughed as he jumped down and steadied himself. "I didnt spill my beer." He slurred as he made his way to the Germans.
Soren Mikkelsen
Soren Mikkelsen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:49 am

Gilbert tugged Ludwig into a hard and sloppy kiss before pulling away. "Just join us~" he said, smirking and nipping over his brothers neck, motioning Soren closer with his hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ludwig Beilschmidt Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:56 am

"Mm...b-but brother..." Ludwig's voice lowered, gasping as he kissed at his neck. He bit his lip, looking away. He couldn't think of an excuse or a reason to decline, letting out a shuddering breath.
Ludwig Beilschmidt
Ludwig Beilschmidt

Back to top Go down

Post by Soren Mikkelsen Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:59 am

"You know how much I love german sandwiches." He purred tonguing to top of his beer bottle, moving closer to them.
Soren Mikkelsen
Soren Mikkelsen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:01 am

Gilbert smirked, pulling Soren in between him and his brother, licking up his neck and slapping Ludwigs ass in encouragement. "Mmn, yeah, I know how much you like them~" he replied, grinding into him from behind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ludwig Beilschmidt Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:09 am

The blonde jumped, letting out a noise of surprise at the slap, the red on his cheeks returning. "N-Not here." He breathed softly; leading the two other men to his and Gilbert's bedroom, where he had resided for most of the night.
Ludwig Beilschmidt
Ludwig Beilschmidt

Back to top Go down

Post by Soren Mikkelsen Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:13 am

Soren stumbled a bit and followed Ludwig up the stairs as he chugged his beer.
Soren Mikkelsen
Soren Mikkelsen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:14 am

Gilbert grinned and shut the door behind him, taking the Danes empty beer bottle and tossing it into the trash before pulling him into a rough kiss. "Mmn~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next