Hetalia RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halloween Party at Bran Castle

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Halloween Party at Bran Castle Empty Halloween Party at Bran Castle

Post by Mihai Coltea Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:11 pm

Mihai walks fast through the castle rooms. "Is not done yet. The ball room is stil undecorated and there are just two horus until people will start to come. I have to hurry." he sais worried that he can't finish all at the time the guest will come. He takes the decoration for the ball room and starts adjusting them properly. In less that 30 minutes the room looks as threre was a masacre: blood everywhere, skeletons hanged from candelabres... a creepy scene for a creepy holiday. "All done! Let's see, I have a hour and a half to prepare myself. The good part is, that I don't need a costume. I am a night creature." he boasts himself and walks in his room to put on his black suit.
Mihai Coltea
Mihai Coltea

Back to top Go down

Halloween Party at Bran Castle Empty Re: Halloween Party at Bran Castle

Post by Soren Mikkelsen Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:49 pm

Soren was excited about the Halloween party at Romania's place. He looked through his closet, trying to find something to wear. Old Viking outfit... God he couldn't believe he still had that. Fine silks from when he was King of Scandinavia, in his mind he was still King. He let out a frustrated cry, digging deeper into his closet. Something had to be in this mess! Something! Battle armor, some things from Netherlands..

Maybe the Battle suit... but where was the pants! Where was his battle pants!
Soren Mikkelsen
Soren Mikkelsen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mihai Coltea Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:07 pm

Mihai walks down at the castle gate. Is almost 23 o'clock. He opens the doors and looks after the guests. "I can't wait to see Soren's face when he'll see the ball room. I swear myself that I'll scare the death out of him." he plans grining evil. Last year, Soren has scared the hell out of him with that fake killing of Bulgaria and Moldavia. He knew how much Mihai cares about the two of them. "I'll pay it back twice." he sais smiling when Moldavia and Bullgaria came in.
Mihai Coltea
Mihai Coltea

Back to top Go down

Post by Lukas Bondevik Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:23 am

Lukas walked past Soren's door and peeked in. "What are you doing?" he asked in his custom deadpan. His dull blue eyes took in the room and the clothing on the floor. Bits of memories from the old days made the Norwegian's lips twitch. "I'm not cleaning this up," he stated as he moved to go to his own room. He had just finished with his shower with a towel wrapped around himself and water dripping from his hair to his shoulders and cheeks. He was very excited about the Halloween party. It was one of his favorite days of the year. Such rich history and best of all was all the scary movies. He already knew what he was going to do for his costume and looked forward to giving his Danish housemate nightmares with it.
Lukas Bondevik
Lukas Bondevik

Back to top Go down

Post by Soren Mikkelsen Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:28 am

"NORGE!! NORGE!!" He screamed from deep in his closet. He struggled so more against the clothing there as it swallowed him. "NORGE! WHERE ARE MY BATTLE PANTS?! I CAN'T FIND THEM AND I'M GOING TO BE LATE TO ROMANIA'S PARTY!" He screamed before letting out a loud cry as he lost the battle with his closet.
Soren Mikkelsen
Soren Mikkelsen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lukas Bondevik Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:31 am

The blond sighed as he walked into Soren's room. He grabbed the struggling Dane and pulled him free. "You don't have battle pants," he stated as he placed the other man back on his feet. "Denmark what are you doing?"
Lukas Bondevik
Lukas Bondevik

Back to top Go down

Post by Soren Mikkelsen Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:37 am

"Mercilessly getting eaten by my closet." He replied as he straightened himself. "Now." He said raising a hand. "I did have Battle pants, but I think they had the same fate as me a moment ago." He stated looking back at his closet with a frown. "They went with my battle suit." He said with a sigh as he picked up his viking outfit. "I guess I'll wear this." He patted the outfit down before looking it over.
Soren Mikkelsen
Soren Mikkelsen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lukas Bondevik Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:44 am

"Oh how horrible you have to wear that old relic," he said sarcastically as he turned to leave. "Just hurry up and get dressed. I'll be in my room." Lukas adjusted his towel before going to leave.
Lukas Bondevik
Lukas Bondevik

Back to top Go down

Post by Soren Mikkelsen Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:56 am

Soren dressed quickly and hurried to Lukas's room. "Come on Norway. I'm ready. Let's go." He said urgently, taping his foot.
Soren Mikkelsen
Soren Mikkelsen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lukas Bondevik Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:09 am

Lukas looked up from where he was fixing his face. The sides of his mouth had black stitches shaped like a forced smile. More were around his throat and his lips were a bright red stain. He was dressed in a dark blue vest and shorts with stockings on held up by garters. His shoes were chunky baby doll heels. He slowly stood and placed a dark blue top hat on his head. His skin was so pale as he grabbed a long coat that only buttoned half way down his chest. "I'm ready. Stop tapping your foot before I cut it off."
Lukas Bondevik
Lukas Bondevik

Back to top Go down

Post by Soren Mikkelsen Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:21 am

Denmark grinned at the outfit. He whistled, looking him up and down. "Do I need to bring my ax?" He asked, moving along the hall. "Come on! I'm going now!" He yelled at him before disappearing.

He got to the castle gates and looked around. Every time he came her, it was so beautiful.. but morbidly so. Always perfect for a Halloween party. He looked around for the Romanian, excited.
Soren Mikkelsen
Soren Mikkelsen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mihai Coltea Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:44 am

Romania was watching him from the door. "Alone? Where is Norway? You told me he'll come too." he sais grining at him. If Nor won't appear, his plan will ruin before starting. "Come in. I have to wait for everybody. By the way, nice costumation, mister viking." he tries not to laugh. Den looks kinda funny dressed like that.
Mihai Coltea
Mihai Coltea

Back to top Go down

Post by Lukas Bondevik Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:04 am

Norway was right behind the Dane. He walked in and couldn't stop his eyes from wandering around. "You've out done yourself Mihai. I don't know if I can honestly say any of this is fake."
Lukas Bondevik
Lukas Bondevik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mihai Coltea Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:15 am

Mihai smiles kindly. "I had to make this preety fast. My boss keept me busy until 7 pm." he complain to Norway. He knows that he understands him, although he's cold. "The ball room is at the first floor, right in front. You just have to walk the hall. Sorry I can't show you, I have to wait for the oders." he excuse himself. Stil England, America Germany and the others are not here. Romania hopes that they'll be here before the clock bells midnight.

At 10 before midnight, Romania closes the castles gates. He walks through the hall with the last guests. "Before we start, I would like to thank everybody for accepting my invitation. With no other introduction, let the party start." he sais smiling. The music strats playing the creepiest melodies ever. Mihai looks after Norway. They have planed the joke for Denmark since April. It has to bee perfect.
Mihai Coltea
Mihai Coltea

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsulescu Vlad Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:33 pm

Ana was late to the party. The traffic was terrible. She comes in the front of the gates and knocks at the door.

"I hope my brother will forgive me for this. But I was late for a good reason so he'll understand". she said to herself as she waited for someone to open the door.
Kitsulescu Vlad
Kitsulescu Vlad

Back to top Go down

Post by Mihai Coltea Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:42 pm

For one last time, Mihai checked the doors. "Ana! Come on! We have to get ready for the joke. Come on, my little bat. By the way, you look awsome in black."
Mihai Coltea
Mihai Coltea

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsulescu Vlad Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:25 am

"Thanks!", Ana said smiling to her brother as she took a look at her costume again. She was wearing a black cat costume with black fur and pink ears. " By the way, sorry for being late, but the traffic was killing me" she said to him as she bowed her head in shame for being late again at one of her brother's parties.
Kitsulescu Vlad
Kitsulescu Vlad

Back to top Go down

Post by Mihai Coltea Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:41 pm

"Is allright, sister. Now, let's start the horror. We just have to get Norway away from Denmark. I want to pay him twice." says Mihai smiling. His face became darker."Turn off the lights, Ana. I'll call Vlad and Stephen." he grins. Every time he wants to scare someone he calls Vlad and Stephen. They were two great roulers that helped he country became better. Vlad is Vlad the Implerer, who punished everyone who dared stealing from his country. Stephen the Great had tried a lot to keep the turkish people away from his teritories. Around Mihai appears a black mist. He closes his eyes and focuses a liittle. In less than 10 seconds two ghosts appear near him. One brunette man and a blonde one. "Welcome back!" he smiles to both of them. "I think you know why I called you, no? Ok then, let the horror beginn." Romania let the ghosts enter the ball room and two seconds after that, Ana turns off the lights.
Mihai Coltea
Mihai Coltea

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsulescu Vlad Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:56 pm

After he turned off the lights she watched from the place she was in everything. She liked darkness and all the scarry things. " Let the fun begin." she said in a whispered tone as she looked around her with a grin on her face.
Kitsulescu Vlad
Kitsulescu Vlad

Back to top Go down

Post by Mihai Coltea Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:00 am

Mihai looks after Norway. The little blonde must come quik to him. Is just a matter of seconds until Vlad and Stephen will start 'stealing' people. He has told them that they have to take US, Romano and Finland. He supposed to bite Norway because he turned out crazy because of the ghosts. Ana must guide the three kidnapped coutries through the castle rooms. They must go to the next floor, where is a make-up set. Ana just has to make them up to look like zombies. After Romania 'kills' Nor, he'll have to make up to. "Where are you, Nor? You have no time."whispers Mihai while looking after the blonde Nordic.
Mihai Coltea
Mihai Coltea

Back to top Go down

Post by Lukas Bondevik Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:31 am

((Sorry. I've been busy with some family stuff. My niece has been sick and I have to take care of her.))
Lukas Bondevik
Lukas Bondevik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mihai Coltea Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:07 pm

((no problem))
Mihai Coltea
Mihai Coltea

Back to top Go down

Post by Lukas Bondevik Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:23 am

Lukas was standing beside Soren making sure he didn't do anything stupid. When he looked at the clock the blond moved away to go find Mihai. His heels tapped on the floor as he moved to find the vampuric country.
Lukas Bondevik
Lukas Bondevik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mihai Coltea Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:05 pm

When Mihai sees Lukas he takes his hand and flies near the ghosts. "You can go now! Thanks for the help, Vlad, Stephen!" he whispers to the ghosts and they disappear. "Let's see how loud can you scream, Lukas!" Mihai says slowly, then bites Norway's neck, but not like a vampire, like a human, his cuspids were still secluded.
Mihai Coltea
Mihai Coltea

Back to top Go down

Post by Lukas Bondevik Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:35 am

Lukas gasped as he was grabbed and looked at the Romanian with wide eyes. At his words the blond let out a blood curdling scream. The sound echoed off the stone walls as he clawed the other's back. He had to remember his part in this plan because the way Mihai bit wasn't painful.
Lukas Bondevik
Lukas Bondevik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next