Hetalia RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

melody of life - what's your song?

4 posters

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

melody of life - what's your song? - Page 6 Empty Re: melody of life - what's your song?

Post by Lukas Bondevik Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:37 am

Lukas got in and started thinking about what Soren had said last night. "I was thinking... Maybe it would be cool to do a concert with Soren Mikkelsen. To help sell the Album that we have coming out."
Lukas Bondevik
Lukas Bondevik

Back to top Go down

melody of life - what's your song? - Page 6 Empty Re: melody of life - what's your song?

Post by Arthur Kirkland Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:42 am

Arthur paused for a moment to think on the suggestion, staring out in front of him as he started the car and began to drive. "Well, it would be a good sales technique, but, you're styles don't really, match up to well. Do they?"
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lukas Bondevik Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:45 am

"Not really seeing as he has a pop/rock thing going on now. I still don't know what to call my style yet." He leaned his head against the glass reaching up to finger the hair pin Soren had given him yesterday. For luck he had said but Lukas didn't believe in luck.

"Still It could be fun. I mean Wrecking Roses was my favorite when they got started."
Lukas Bondevik
Lukas Bondevik

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Kirkland Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:48 am

"Hm...Maybe if they sang some of their old stuff along with the new, it would be better. We'll run it by the producer and see what he thinks." He looked over at his old friend. "Do you want to do a concert with them? Because I think, I could, persuade them, to let you if you want to badly enough."
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lukas Bondevik Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:53 am

"Soren already wants to." Looked over at Arthur from the corner of his eye. "I think he likes me."
Lukas Bondevik
Lukas Bondevik

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Kirkland Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:56 am

"I didn't ask about Soren, I asked about you." He smirked at Lukas. "And we happen to be here, so you'll see lover-boy soon."
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lukas Bondevik Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:00 pm

Lukas looked out the window and fixed a blank look on his face. "You should know better Arthur. I'm like dry ice, so cold anyone who touches gets burned."
Lukas Bondevik
Lukas Bondevik

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Kirkland Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:03 pm

"I do know. But I'm asking for your opinion, not if you like the guy or not." He sighed, running a hand through his hair, "I'm asking you straight up if you want to do a concert with Wrecking Roses. And you will answer, as Lukas Bondevik, the singer, or so help me, I will find a different singer to manage!"
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lukas Bondevik Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:06 pm

"Yes I want to do a concert with Wrecking Roses." He gave the Englishman a small smile showing that he was teasing his friend.
Lukas Bondevik
Lukas Bondevik

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Kirkland Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:07 pm

"Then I will convince the producer to have it happen." He got out of the car, walking around to open the car door for his friend. "Remind me why I put up with your sarcastic arse?"
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lukas Bondevik Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:13 pm

"I don't know. I think it might half something to do with you getting one eighth of whatever I make." He got out and walked into the building to head up to the studio.
Lukas Bondevik
Lukas Bondevik

Back to top Go down

Post by Soren Mikkelsen Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:14 pm

Soren's manager and the producer were in the recording room waiting on Soren to get ready.
Soren Mikkelsen
Soren Mikkelsen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Kirkland Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:18 pm

Arthur growled as he followed his friend into the building. "We're late, you ass. I don't get paid enough to deal with you." He smirked.
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lukas Bondevik Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:22 pm

The blond walked to the recording room. The woman at the front desk had said that's where the producer was. "Hush Iggy," he teased as he walked into the room.
Lukas Bondevik
Lukas Bondevik

Back to top Go down

Post by Soren Mikkelsen Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:25 pm

There was a large panel of glass that showed Soren in the other room with his band mates and their instruments. He was shirtless. His lean muscular body bent over into a back bend that made a loud pop. Tattoos decorated his body.

He stood back up and kicked some chords and took hold of the mic. "Are we set?" He asked.
Soren Mikkelsen
Soren Mikkelsen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Kirkland Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:27 pm

The Brit almost stopped walking in shock. "Lukas Bondevik! You know I hate that horrible nickname! How could you do that to me? Maybe I just won't talk to the producer for you." He stomped past the other blonde to get to the room first.
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lukas Bondevik Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:31 pm

He covered his mouth to hide his laughter as he followed. When he entered the room he looked over at where the lead singer to his favorite band was. He stared at him with his mouth opened slightly. Soren was amazing to look at. He had had a small crush on the singer back in school and would drag Arthur to concerts and CD releases. He was a fan of course and it was hard to keep his inner fan boy in check.

This was one of those times where he found it hard to keep from squealing and jumping around. He cleared his throat as he shifted his eyes away.
Lukas Bondevik
Lukas Bondevik

Back to top Go down

Post by Soren Mikkelsen Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:34 pm

"Seriously, Clare, can I start now?" Soren said with a sigh, staring at her through the glass.
Soren Mikkelsen
Soren Mikkelsen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lukas Bondevik Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:35 pm

The producer pressed a button and spoke calmly. "Ready when you are."
Lukas Bondevik
Lukas Bondevik

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Kirkland Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:36 pm

Arthur leaned over to whisper to him, "So, dry ice, huh? Seems more like a volcano about to erupt to me."
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lukas Bondevik Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:38 pm

Lukas elbowed the other blond narrowing his eyes at him. "Shut up Iggy," he said.
Lukas Bondevik
Lukas Bondevik

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Kirkland Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:43 pm

This time, Arthur outright laughed and pushed him slightly, before walking up to get the producer's attention. "Excuse me? May I have a word?"
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lukas Bondevik Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:45 pm

The producer looked up and held up a finger. He wanted to listen to Soren to see what the Dane had been working on.
Lukas Bondevik
Lukas Bondevik

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Kirkland Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:47 pm

Arthur nodded and walked back to Lukas. "Maybe in a moment, in the meantime listen to his new song while I go and get you breakfast. Have anything you want other then a Danish?"
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lukas Bondevik Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:51 pm

"I just want coffee," he said flicking off his manager. To his credit Lukas didn't let any emotions show on his face at all. Only those that truly knew him would know that he was embarrassed.
Lukas Bondevik
Lukas Bondevik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next