Hetalia RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

melody of life - what's your song?

4 posters

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

melody of life - what's your song? - Page 7 Empty Re: melody of life - what's your song?

Post by Soren Mikkelsen Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:52 pm

"Awesome." He smirked as the band started up with a poppy electronic rock beat, that was devoid of bass and guitar.

He hugged the mic with his one hand as he started to sway to the music.

"This is my last chance to ask,
for permission
This condition can't be fixed,
with a prescription
And don't you love the way it stings,
humiliation
And don't you know control requires,
my submission."

He purred seductively into the mic before the bass and guitars started. He started to dance around a bet in his spot, letting the music take hold of him and just let go.

"So, now your just in time to throw out
my automatic world
Takes, non-believers and turns tables around.
So, now the walls you built I'll take, down,
your automatic world
Makes running easy and turns tables around."

He dipped low taking the mic with him, putting on quite the show as he slowly came back for the chorus.

"This is your last chance to make,
a confession
I'll wear you around my neck,
my possession
Oh how I love the way you taste,
my obsession
And don't you know control requires,
no exception ."

He purred seductively as he did a back bend singing the last line and pulled up slowly, sway more to the music.

my automatic world
your automatic world

He growled into the mic, dipping low again in sync with his band who were grinning and rocking out completely.

my automatic world
your automatic world

He purred smirking at the glass, winking as he shimming, clapsing the mic in his hand.

"When your goddamn ready
I'll let myself confess, the more you push it down,
the more you make a fucking mess.
And it's goddamn ugly
But I just can't resist, the more you push it down,
the more you make a fucking mess."

He screamed into the mic giving them a poisonous smile. He sang the chorus again before dipping low again and purring the last word seductively.

Soren Mikkelsen
Soren Mikkelsen
Admin

Back to top Go down

melody of life - what's your song? - Page 7 Empty Re: melody of life - what's your song?

Post by Arthur Kirkland Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:55 pm

Arthur chuckled and ruffled his hair, just to annoy him, before leaving the room to get the coffee.
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lukas Bondevik Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:59 pm

Oh god... This was what had made Lukas scream when he was a kid. This was the man that had made the young blond tackle his best friend and gush like a girl in his bedroom. Soren Mikkelsen at his best was amazing and he couldn't stop from biting his inner cheek to keep in control. Dear god in heaven he hadn't seen the Dane like this since his last concert in London. This was Techno Rock... seductive and wild party music that demanded attention.
Lukas Bondevik
Lukas Bondevik

Back to top Go down

Post by Soren Mikkelsen Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:00 pm

He grinned widely at the glass. "See I told you I've gotten over my rough patch. I got my muse back." He laughed,
Soren Mikkelsen
Soren Mikkelsen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Kirkland Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:01 pm

When Arthur came back with the coffee, he couldn't help but put a hand on Lukas' shoulder and ask, "Are you sure you don't want that Danish?"
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Soren Mikkelsen Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:05 pm

( (Laughing YOUR KILLING ME HERE!!! I LOVE YOU!!))
Soren Mikkelsen
Soren Mikkelsen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lukas Bondevik Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:07 pm

"Fuck you Arthur. This is business and nothing more," Lukas said taking his coffee and blowing on it. Black just like he liked. He needed to keep himself in check since this was just business. He didn't want to get close to someone like this.
Lukas Bondevik
Lukas Bondevik

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Kirkland Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:08 pm

"Sure thing Lukas." He smiled teasingly and walked back up to the producer. "May we speak now?"

((Very Happy))
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Soren Mikkelsen Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:09 pm

Soren moved and grabbed his shirt, wiping at his brow and bickering with his Bass player before walking out and into the recording room. "So is that Wrecking Roses worthy?" He asked the producer, wiping at his face.
Soren Mikkelsen
Soren Mikkelsen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lukas Bondevik Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:14 pm

The producer smiled. "That's the sound everyone's been dying to hear," he said getting up. "Great work boys." He turned to Arthur and smiled at him. "What can I do for you mr. Kirkland."
Lukas Bondevik
Lukas Bondevik

Back to top Go down

Post by Soren Mikkelsen Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:16 pm

Soren grinned and looked around. "Hey, Lukas." He said with a grin. "I got a new song.." He said softly, a pink tinging his face.
Soren Mikkelsen
Soren Mikkelsen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Kirkland Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:18 pm

"Well, let's get straight to this, I was hoping, to promote his upcoming album, Lukas and Wrecking Roses, more specifically, Soren Mikkelson, do a concert together. And if he keeps coming out with music such as we just heard, the two artists will compliment each other perfectly." He smiled a polite smile, holding out a hand. "What do you say?"
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lukas Bondevik Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:23 pm

The producer nodded his head. "Great idea. I'll leave the details to you and Wrecking Roses manager." He walked out waving. "I have a meeting."

Lukas looked at Soren and just nodded his head. "Yeah I heard. It sounds like you got your voice back."
Lukas Bondevik
Lukas Bondevik

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Kirkland Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:24 pm

Arthur smiled at the interaction, coming to stand back beside Lukas. "It was a very emotional song. Powerful, in a way."
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Soren Mikkelsen Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:26 pm

Soren blush a bit and ran a hand through his hair. "Thanks. It was all because of my muse." He said, looking at Lukas.
Soren Mikkelsen
Soren Mikkelsen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lukas Bondevik Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:27 pm

Lukas stared at him with the same dull eyes as before. "It sounded pretty good."
Lukas Bondevik
Lukas Bondevik

Back to top Go down

Post by Soren Mikkelsen Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:34 pm

"Thanks." He looked at him a bit shyly. "Do you want to come so we can work on the concert stuff together, later?" He asked with a grin. "You can bring Iggy with you if you want."
Soren Mikkelsen
Soren Mikkelsen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Kirkland Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:35 pm

Arthur held back a laugh, knowing all to well what might be going through his friends mind. But after hearing what Soren said he stopped. "I'm sorry, but, what did you call me?"
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Soren Mikkelsen Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:36 pm

"Um, that's what Lukas calls you." He said raising an eyebrow.
Soren Mikkelsen
Soren Mikkelsen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lukas Bondevik Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:37 pm

And cue the fireworks. This was bound to get interesting real fast.
Lukas Bondevik
Lukas Bondevik

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Kirkland Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:40 pm

"Yes, as it happens, Lukas has been my friend for a long time. You on the other hand have no right to call me anything other than Arthur or, as I would prefer, Mr. Kirkland." He glared, almost pouting in his anger.
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Soren Mikkelsen Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:44 pm

He looked at him and burst out laughing. "I like you Iggy. I'm going to call you sparkles." He said with a smirk. "I can tell we are going to be great friends, sparkles."
Soren Mikkelsen
Soren Mikkelsen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Kirkland Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:45 pm

"Sparkles?! Why in the world would you call me such a ridiculous name?"
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lukas Bondevik Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:48 pm

Lukas covered his mouth as he tried not to laugh. Oh god this was funny. "Down Arthur... he's joking."
Lukas Bondevik
Lukas Bondevik

Back to top Go down

Post by Soren Mikkelsen Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:49 pm

He smirked and looked at the british man. "Because your like a tiny little sparkler. You spit fire everywhere but your so tiny." He teased.
Soren Mikkelsen
Soren Mikkelsen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next