Hetalia RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

melody of life - what's your song?

4 posters

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

melody of life - what's your song? - Page 9 Empty Re: melody of life - what's your song?

Post by Lukas Bondevik Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:36 am

Lukas looked back over at him and reached up playing with the hair pin. "How did I help you?"
Lukas Bondevik
Lukas Bondevik

Back to top Go down

melody of life - what's your song? - Page 9 Empty Re: melody of life - what's your song?

Post by Soren Mikkelsen Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:41 am

"I told you the other day. I heard you music and it snapped me out of whatever I was in. I can write now. About meaningful things. The passion is back and it's because of you." He chuckled, watching him.

The manager smiled. "Thanks for the flattery but Soren is actually the driving force behind Wrecking Roses. I just follow his lead." He chuckled. "He discuss this with me and said that he would do anything in his power to help Lukas. Soren had quite a few ideas. The concert and a few interviews. Maybe a tour. That is if Lukas wants to open for Wrecking Roses." He said waiting for his reply.
Soren Mikkelsen
Soren Mikkelsen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Kirkland Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:44 am

"Well, I believe Lukas would be proud to be able to open for Wrecking Roses on their tour. It would definitely help spread his name to the public, and maybe get him prepared for what would be to come."
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lukas Bondevik Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:50 am

"I was just doing my job as a singer. You know giving voice to those who can't speak for themselves."
Lukas Bondevik
Lukas Bondevik

Back to top Go down

Post by Soren Mikkelsen Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:53 am

He chuckled and smiled widely at him. "Yeah.. and you do that."

"That's what I was thinking too. So just get back to me with your final answer about the tour and I'll arrange everything." He said with a crooked smile. "Also I booked the concert for this weekend. I hope that isnt a problem."
Soren Mikkelsen
Soren Mikkelsen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lukas Bondevik Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:55 am

"Thank you." A light blush dusted his cheeks as he looked up at Soren. "You know... I really was a big fan of yours when you got started."
Lukas Bondevik
Lukas Bondevik

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Kirkland Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:58 am

"This weekend? Not a problem. I'm good with last minuteness. Lukas got me used to that." He laughed, and smiled again. "And I'll get back to you by tomorrow."
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Soren Mikkelsen Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:05 am

"Really? Wow. Thanks." He said with a chuckle, looking into those blue eyes with excitement and wonder.

"Same here. Soren is not a very patient person. He says he gets bored to easily." The manager laughed. "Okay, and ask Lukas when he wants to do his group interview with Soren on MTV."

Soren Mikkelsen
Soren Mikkelsen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Kirkland Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:14 am

"I will as soon as he finished his work today." Arthur waved as he went to leave the room in search of his friend.
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lukas Bondevik Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:28 am

"Yeah. I wasn't lying I really do have all your albums." He fiddled with the pin a bit more. How does a person talk to their idol. Sure Lukas was starting to become a big deal music wise but he wasn't like Soren. Being near the other made him feel like a high school kid again.
Lukas Bondevik
Lukas Bondevik

Back to top Go down

Post by Soren Mikkelsen Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:30 am

He smiled and looked at him. "That's really cool. I'm going to buy your album when it comes out. Will you autograph it for me?" He chuckled.

Soren Mikkelsen
Soren Mikkelsen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Kirkland Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:33 am

Arthur walked back, but upon seeing that the two were still talking, he sighed, and turned to go get some paper work done instead. He wasn't going to ruin his best friend's chances with the one person who could get him to open up.
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lukas Bondevik Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:38 am

"You have to be joking." Lukas cleared his throat trying to keep from blushing any more than he already was. "I mean why would you want mine."
Lukas Bondevik
Lukas Bondevik

Back to top Go down

Post by Soren Mikkelsen Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:41 am

"Because you're my muse. You also have great music, I do enjoy it greatly." He said shrugging with a shy grin.
Soren Mikkelsen
Soren Mikkelsen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lukas Bondevik Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:43 am

"It's nothing like yours."
Lukas Bondevik
Lukas Bondevik

Back to top Go down

Post by Soren Mikkelsen Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:47 am

"It's better than mine." He said honestly, holding his hands up in surrender.
Soren Mikkelsen
Soren Mikkelsen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lukas Bondevik Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:53 am

"You have to be lying. 'Black out' is so much better than anything I've ever written." He looked at him as if Soren was stupid.
Lukas Bondevik
Lukas Bondevik

Back to top Go down

Post by Soren Mikkelsen Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:59 am

He shrugged. "Black Out was my best work. But whatever you say. My statement still stands." He said with a smile as his bass player Steve came out and waited for him with a smirk on his face.
Soren Mikkelsen
Soren Mikkelsen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lukas Bondevik Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:00 pm

"I should go find Arthur. He gets pissed if I'm late for stuff."
Lukas Bondevik
Lukas Bondevik

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Kirkland Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:04 pm

Arthur yawned leaning his head on his hand staring down at the paper in front of him. He'd just sat down, and already he was bored. Paper work did not suit him well.
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Soren Mikkelsen Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:10 pm

Soren nodded as his phone rang, singing out Porcelain and the Tramp's fuck like a star. He held up his hand apologetically and dug his phone out of his pocket and answered it. "Hej."
Soren Mikkelsen
Soren Mikkelsen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lukas Bondevik Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:13 pm

Lukas' lips quirked up in a smile as he waved and silently left so the other could talk. He quickly found Arthur and walked over still playing with the hair pin. "Sorry to keep you waiting. What do we have scheduled for today?"
Lukas Bondevik
Lukas Bondevik

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Kirkland Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:16 pm

Arthur looked up and bounced out of his seat, glad he didn't have to do paperwork anymore. "Lukas, done talking? Good! Ok! Now, I spoke to Soren's manager and you have a concert the duet concert this weekend. And if you agree to it, you will be touring with Wrecking Roses as their opening act. What do you say?" He smiled.
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Francis Bonnefoy Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:20 pm

"Salut Soren my dear. It's Francis," the french singer purred into the phone as he got into his car and was taken to the airport. "I'm calling to tell you I'll be in town for a while. Maybe we could get together like we use to. I can't wait to see you again." He placed the cell phone between his ear and shoulder as he looked into a hand held mirror fixing his hair a bit.

"I look forward to seeing you mon ami. I'll have my people set up a meet up when I'm settled. See you in a bit ma petit cheri." He hung up not giving Soren much of a chance to speak. That's how it always went any ways. Francis would say what he wanted and that was that.
Francis Bonnefoy
Francis Bonnefoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Soren Mikkelsen Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:25 pm

Soren froze at the sound of that sugar coated poisonous voice. No. Al he could think of was no. Not again. He wasnt getting sucked in again just to be used and thrown out like yesterday take out when he was finished with him. He wouldnt survive it.

Steve moved quickly and took the phone from him and closed it. "Soren? Are you okay?" He asked tapping his check. Soren didnt move. Didn't even blink.

"I NEED A NORWEGIAN KID STAT! HE'S GONE INTO SHOCK!!" Steve screamed, tapping at Soren's cheek trying to get him to come out of it.
Soren Mikkelsen
Soren Mikkelsen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next