Hetalia RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

melody of life - what's your song?

4 posters

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

melody of life - what's your song? - Page 8 Empty Re: melody of life - what's your song?

Post by Arthur Kirkland Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:52 pm

"I am not-I don't! Fuck you!" He huffed, crossing his arms in defense. "I could call off this concert you know!"
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

melody of life - what's your song? - Page 8 Empty Re: melody of life - what's your song?

Post by Soren Mikkelsen Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:54 pm

"Chill. I'm just teasing. I like you." He laughed and pulled him into a hug.
Soren Mikkelsen
Soren Mikkelsen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Kirkland Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:55 pm

He sighed, giving up. "Lukas, how do you put up with this?"
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lukas Bondevik Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:58 pm

Lukas couldn't hold back his laughter anymore. He bit his lip and looked away as he laughed. It was a soft sound like an ocean moving. He laughed so rarely but he when he did it was like his singing. His emotions so clear in his eyes.
Lukas Bondevik
Lukas Bondevik

Back to top Go down

Post by Soren Mikkelsen Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:00 pm

Soren let go of Arthur and stared at him in awe. The sound was just amazing and had him captivated. He blushed a soft pink and smiled at the small blonde.
Soren Mikkelsen
Soren Mikkelsen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lukas Bondevik Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:05 pm

"S-Sorry Arthur," he said covering his mouth and trying to get himself under control. "The Sparkles thing killed me." He relaxed and allowed his face to go back to its blank look. His eyes on the other hand still laughing.
Lukas Bondevik
Lukas Bondevik

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Kirkland Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:07 pm

((I really got to go to sleep, i'm bout to fall over, over here.))

Arthur couldn't help the small genuine smile that spread across his face when he heard Lukas laugh. He shook his head and walked to the door. "I'm going to talk to your manager, Soren. I'll be back with the finalized plans."
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Soren Mikkelsen Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:09 pm

((okay hunny. me too. I didnt realize how late it was. We continue tomorrow?))

"Okay." He said to arthur before turning to Lukas."I like the sound of your laugh, You should do it more often." he said with a grin. "So what do you say? Do you want to come over?" He asked hopefully.
Soren Mikkelsen
Soren Mikkelsen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lukas Bondevik Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:40 am

The blond shook his head before looking to his manager. "Up to him. I can't just ditch today. I have a lot of stuff to do."
Lukas Bondevik
Lukas Bondevik

Back to top Go down

Post by Soren Mikkelsen Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:45 am

"I didn't mean ditching. I mean after you do all our work. I still got to work on some songs myself." He chuckled.
Soren Mikkelsen
Soren Mikkelsen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lukas Bondevik Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:56 am

"I'll see." He reached up and touched the hairpin. "Do you want this back at some point?"
Lukas Bondevik
Lukas Bondevik

Back to top Go down

Post by Soren Mikkelsen Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:58 am

"Keep it as long as you need it." He said with a shrug.
Soren Mikkelsen
Soren Mikkelsen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lukas Bondevik Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:05 am

"Huh?" he wasn't sure what that meant. His hair wasn't going to change so he would need something to hold his bangs back for a long time.
Lukas Bondevik
Lukas Bondevik

Back to top Go down

Post by Soren Mikkelsen Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:09 am

He chuckled. "Take care of it til you dont need and then you can give it back." He said with a shy smile.
Soren Mikkelsen
Soren Mikkelsen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lukas Bondevik Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:12 am

Lukas glanced over to Arthur but nodded. "Okay... I'll give it back when I get a new one."
Lukas Bondevik
Lukas Bondevik

Back to top Go down

Post by Soren Mikkelsen Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:13 am

"No, rush. It looks good on you." He said reaching out and pushing the lose bangs behind his ear.
Soren Mikkelsen
Soren Mikkelsen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Kirkland Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:48 am

Arthur secretly watched the interaction from behind the door, before setting off to find Soren's manager. He laughed to himself, "Things are about to get interesting."
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Soren Mikkelsen Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:50 am

Soren's manger was in the recording room, listening over the new song, squealing with joy.
Soren Mikkelsen
Soren Mikkelsen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lukas Bondevik Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:55 am

"So seems like you got your wish," Lukas said. "We'll be working pretty close together now that we are doing a concert together."
Lukas Bondevik
Lukas Bondevik

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Kirkland Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:05 am

Arthur walked into the room, smiling politely before tapping his fellow manager on the shoulder. "Excuse me?"
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Soren Mikkelsen Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:12 am

He grinned. "Good. I look forward to it."

The manager turned and smiled. "Arthur! What can I do for you?"
Soren Mikkelsen
Soren Mikkelsen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lukas Bondevik Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:17 am

The blond nodded and looked at the mixing board. "So your music is getting better. Feels more like the old stuff."
Lukas Bondevik
Lukas Bondevik

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Kirkland Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:19 am

"I would like to discuss the upcoming combination of our two artists." His smile grew more charming. "I was hoping you were free."
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Soren Mikkelsen Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:21 am

"Thanks. It's all because of you, you know." He said with a light blush. "I'm glad you like it."

"Yeah. I'm free." He said pulling the headphones down and motioned for him to continue.
Soren Mikkelsen
Soren Mikkelsen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Kirkland Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:23 am

Arthur shifted a bit, feigning nervousness. "Well you see, since Lukas is such a new artist, I was hoping you had some ideas. Seeing as how you helped to make one of the greatest artists of today popular. The driving force behind the band, in a technicality." His smile turned warm, this is what he did best, played with others to help Lukas succeed, it was his job.
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next