Hetalia RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

melody of life - what's your song?

4 posters

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

melody of life - what's your song? - Page 5 Empty Re: melody of life - what's your song?

Post by Lukas Bondevik Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:28 am

"I don't know you well enough."
Lukas Bondevik
Lukas Bondevik

Back to top Go down

melody of life - what's your song? - Page 5 Empty Re: melody of life - what's your song?

Post by Soren Mikkelsen Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:35 am

"Look you can have the half of the house I dont use and I have good security." He said holding his hands up in surrender.
Soren Mikkelsen
Soren Mikkelsen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lukas Bondevik Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:36 am

"I'll talk to you tomorrow Soren." He started to his own car waving to him as he walked.
Lukas Bondevik
Lukas Bondevik

Back to top Go down

Post by Soren Mikkelsen Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:45 am

"I'm serious! I promise not to do anything." He hollered. "Plus you said you would help me!"
Soren Mikkelsen
Soren Mikkelsen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lukas Bondevik Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:47 am

He turned and his lips quirked up a bit as he stared at him. "Good night Soren."
Lukas Bondevik
Lukas Bondevik

Back to top Go down

Post by Soren Mikkelsen Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:49 am

"Seriously?!" He hollered with a pout, disbelievingly.
Soren Mikkelsen
Soren Mikkelsen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lukas Bondevik Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:53 am

"You have to learn to speak sometime Soren!" He called as he turned and hurried to his own car.
Lukas Bondevik
Lukas Bondevik

Back to top Go down

Post by Soren Mikkelsen Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:55 am

Soren stood there watching him before he burst out laughing.

"NIGHT LUKAS!!" He hollered, laughing as he moved to his car.
Soren Mikkelsen
Soren Mikkelsen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lukas Bondevik Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:00 am

"NIGHT!" Lukas got in his car and drove home.
Lukas Bondevik
Lukas Bondevik

Back to top Go down

Post by Soren Mikkelsen Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:06 am

Later that night, Soren was siting at his desk writing out the song that had bouncing around his head. He thought about Lukas as he bit his lip and hummed the song in his head. This was completely inspired by the small blonde that had come into his life so suddenly and turned everything upside down.

He moved and started writing out the music for each band member, working continuosly through the night.
Soren Mikkelsen
Soren Mikkelsen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lukas Bondevik Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:16 am

Lukas went to his apartment and once his door was shut and he was alone he let a smile slide across his lips. He started bouncing around and turned on his stereo, blasting I.D.G.A.F by Wrecking Roses.

"I MET SOREN MIKKELSEN!" he cheered. The Dane had been his ideal since he was in high school and was the reason he started to sing. Despite the fact that he had insulted him the Norwegian teen had met his ideal.
Lukas Bondevik
Lukas Bondevik

Back to top Go down

Post by Soren Mikkelsen Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:24 am

The next morning, the Dane ran into the studio looking like hell. He had a thin hoodie hanging off him, one converse on his foot and in the same clothes from yesterday. He had a huge grin on his face as he ran in, screaming. "I DID IT!! I HAVE A NEW SONG!!!"
Soren Mikkelsen
Soren Mikkelsen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Kirkland Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:04 am

Arthur Kirkland, Lukas' manager was on a tight schedule, and his wonderful singer, was screwing it up. Again. He walked right into the singer's house, stomping up to his room and banged his fist on the door angrily. "Lukas! GET YOUR SCRAWNY ASS UP!! YOU'RE LATE!" He then turned around to sit on the couch and wait until the blonde got up. If he wasn't up in five minutes, he was going in and pulling him out, ready or not.
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lukas Bondevik Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:09 am

Lukas rolled over and blinked at the door to his room before getting up. He moved and grabbed clothes walking out to go shower. "I don't have to be at the studio till 10..." he said as he shut the door to the bathroom.
Lukas Bondevik
Lukas Bondevik

Back to top Go down

Post by Soren Mikkelsen Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:09 am

((lol if arthur had guns he would be K from Gravitation lol))
Soren Mikkelsen
Soren Mikkelsen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Soren Mikkelsen Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:13 am

Soren moved to his band mates and showed them the new music sheets he had wrote up, discussing them.
Soren Mikkelsen
Soren Mikkelsen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Kirkland Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:18 am

(I would love that!!)

"What time do you think it is, exactly?" He snarled, glaring at the other man. "It is now, 9:45 you arse! You have fifteen minutes, and I will not allow you to be late! If that means you're soaking wet while in there, then so be it!" He waved him away with his hand, turning on the T.V. as a a means of distraction.
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lukas Bondevik Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:22 am

The Norwegian sighed as he took a quick shower and got dressed in jeans and a simple black t shirt with the words 'I will not FADE' in spray paint text on it. The blond stepped out toweling his hair dry as he stared at his manager. "I just needs my boots and we can go."
Lukas Bondevik
Lukas Bondevik

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Kirkland Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:23 am

the Brit threw the boots at him, still scowling in annoyance. "Why can't you ever get up early enough?"
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Soren Mikkelsen Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:25 am

Once he was done explaining he showed them the sound he was going for. That electronic rock pop sound he used to be famous for. They were more than happy to get back to their original sound.
Soren Mikkelsen
Soren Mikkelsen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lukas Bondevik Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:26 am

"Because I'm a singer who writes his own lyrics." He laced up the combats standing up and giving the older man a blank dull look. "Kay. We can go."
Lukas Bondevik
Lukas Bondevik

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Kirkland Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:28 am

"Finally!" He grabbed the man's arm and began pulling him. After working for Lukas for so long, he had no problem practically man-handling him to get him to work with him.
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Soren Mikkelsen Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:31 am

At the studio, Soren was still working hard, his fire back as he hopped around the recording room, making sure every band member had every part down like it was suppose to go.

His manger watch with a wide smile, happy to see the Dane out of his depression and back to his old self.
Soren Mikkelsen
Soren Mikkelsen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lukas Bondevik Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:32 am

The teen walked with him out of the apartment and down to the waiting car. Being an up and coming singer meant work. Lots of work. He was grateful that his manager was also a close friend like Arthur. The older man was a stick in the mud but knew good music and best of all if not for him Lukas would still be singing on his front porch for family.

"Arthur you can relax. We'll get there in time," he said offering his oldest friend a rare smile.
Lukas Bondevik
Lukas Bondevik

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Kirkland Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:35 am

Arthur sighed, but attempted to calm himself. "Yes, yes, I know. I just, want this to work out for you." He smiled back, in spite of himself, and slid into the drivers seat of the car.
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next